Thursday, November 09, 2006

A New Day?

7000 votes.... My word, Virginia, what were you thinking?

Donald Rumsfeld? One of the finest men in America. He has served our country for years; if he was good enough for us two days ago, he was good enough to keep. He shouldn't have been treated like that; I thought GWB was better than that.

Education reform? Leave us the hell alone. I am tired of being the whipping boy.

Taxes? Check out my pitiful teacher's paycheck and tell me I don't already get stuck paying enough taxes for everybody on my block.

Teddy, John Kerry, Patrick Leahy, Charlie Rangel, Nancy Pelosi? These are my visionaries for America?

Hillary in '08? Please. Stick a fork in me - I'm done.

3 Comments:

Blogger --erica said...

amen.

11/13/2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm planning a 4 year hibernation if Hilary gets it...ugh.

Love your blog, by the way!

11/16/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

Feel your pain.

ALL OVER.

Wake me up when Goldwater's back.

-J.

11/24/2006 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!