Monday, November 27, 2006

Check out Santa!!

I can't believe I got Santa to work!! Check out my new clock!! I know it is silly, but if you knew how completely computer illiterate I truly am, you would be thrilled I figured out where to put the code - without the help of PrepGirl- Thank you, very much.

Math pretty much sucked today - but load up the busses, we're going to the symphony. BrownBear has promised NOT to wear bluejeans tomorrow. I would be thrilled if she put on a skirt and tights, but I don't need a blizzard here tomorrow.

Got to run. More lessons to plan. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger EHT said...

Love the Santa. I do the Snoopy happy dance when I figure how to place code in my template, but it generally takes me many, many tries.

The symphony....I would love to take my students there, but......most of mine won't even send in $1.00 to contribute to a field trip. :(

11/30/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!