Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thirteen Things about Why I Love Seinfeld
1. My daughters get it, now
2. George's invitations killing Susan
3. Elaine stopping for Juju Fruits after she found out her boyfriend had a car accident
4. Elaine's shoes
5. David Puddy
6. the car with the odor that wouldn't go away
7. Junior Mints during surgery
8. George's crush on Elaine's boyfriend, Tony
9. Kenny Rogers' chicken restaurant
10. Kramer keeping Japanese tourists in a chest of drawers
11. the contest
12. George doing everything opposite and getting everything he ever wanted, including a job with the New York Yankees
13. Reruns on TBS
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh how I love David Puddy...HIGH FIVE!

You stole my Jesus fish!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Seinfeld!

Great list. :)

11/16/2006 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list, brought back memories!

Thanks for visiting my TT,
Welcome neighbor, not only from the DC area but teacher!

Happy TT

11/16/2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

The Soup Nazi! Love that show!

Thanks for visiting the "Garden!"

11/16/2006 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't watch alot of Seinfeld, but those that I did made me laugh!!

11/17/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Should I even admit I have never seen Seinfield!

11/18/2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger EHT said...

I still watch it when I can.....I'm a Frasier nut too.

You brought up all the classic ones.

11/19/2006 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!