Friday, March 02, 2007

Bueller Alert

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on. Bravo has sanitized it for the youngsters - I don't care; I still watch it and love it. "Take a hot bath and wrap a hot towel around your head." "You wouldn't let me stay home if my eyes were bleeding." "I asked for a car and they gave me a computer." "Dead grandmother?" "So that's how it is in their family." "Rooney, I don't have all day to bark at you, so I will make this short and sweet."

If you ever go to a restaurant and hear the hostess calling,"Bueller, Bueller!" and see her seating someone, it is likely to be me. I love seeing people look around to see who in the world is with Ferris Bueller.Bold

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tour Marm said...

The prank you pull in restaurants is hysterical! Can I try it?

I used Bueller's name in a post about my version of NCLB; it had to do with counting systems on tour and not leaving any student behind!

Danke Shoen!

3/09/2007 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!