Thursday, January 18, 2007

<
Thirteen Silly Songs on my iPod
1. What Was I Thinking? - Dierks Bentley (reminds me of PrepGirl, for some strange, unknown reason)
2. Stacy's Mom (reminds me of my 7th graders from 3 years ago)
3. September - Earth, Wind and Fire (LawyerBoy and I started dating the 21st night of September)
4. Peroxide Swing - Michael Buble (I don't care what other people say, I like him. Lots.)
5. Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra ( reminds me of high school; ELO was popular among us geeks)
6. Julie, Do Ya Love Me? Bobby Sherman ( We had so much fun together, I was sure that you were mine... what's not to love?)
7. He's a Man - Madonna (The whole Dick Tracy album is actually my favorite Madonna thing. You can have all the rest of her stuff. This thing rocks.)
8. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects ("Just to waste my time with you...")
9. Toto - Hold the Line (All freshman year of college, all the time. "It's not in the way you look or the things that you say that you'll do; hold the line. Love isn't always on time.")
10. Searching My Soul - Vonda Shepard (I have made mistakes that I just can't hide...got myself together.. now I'm ready to say..now I know I can shine the light...I've been searching my soul tonight, now I know I can find my way back home...now I believe I'm ready for what love has to give...)
11. I'm On the Road - The Partridge Family ( I played this one on the album so many times, I am still used to waiting for the skip; ipods don't slip,though... "I can hear tomorrow singing from around the bend...traveling free and easy... got to fill my life with living...
12. Jackson - Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash (I wasn't a big country music person until PrepGirl started experimenting with music. See #1. This song says it all. Listen. Then go watch Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix sing it.)
13. Sk8rBoy - Avril Levigne
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list today, esp. 8,9, 12, and 13! Happy Thursday...

1/18/2007 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lists..I love number 12..That song hooked me on the movie..Loved it...Great taste

1/19/2007 4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Bobby Sherman and even Davy Jones. How old I feel!

Thanks for visiting and I will keep everyone informed if we go to a speciality school with same gender classes. The Washington Post is coming to the parent meeting on the 23rd, and the decision will be made soon. It will be an opt out situation for the firest year.

Happy TT or actually Happy Friday!

1/19/2007 6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, once again as with many TT's that listed music this week I have to once again admit that I have them all on my PC... Hard not to with over 10000 files...
Happy TT!

1/19/2007 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved and still love ELO!

I was sure I was going to grow up and marry Bobby Sherman, then it was David Cassidy...

Thanks for visiting my list.

1/19/2007 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment.

i love that Dierks Bentley song: "I don't know what you were thinking, running 'round on me. Now you say you're sorry. Well, honey. I agree." ::smirk::

1/22/2007 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!