Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy St. Valentine's Day

This silly holiday kills me. I have noticed that it is bigger than Christmas. I am showered with love offerings, including the big heart filled with Turtles.

I watched as the students passed out their Valentines. One boy handed each of the girls a Valentine and stated, "This doesn't mean anything; my mother made me do this." I had to turn away to keep from laughing out loud.

The entire day was a sugar high. When they crashed, they crashed hard.

Happy St. Valentine's Day, to you, too!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

LOL! ah to be back in the days when things were so cut-and-dried. no need to wonder where you stand! =P

2/15/2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger brandy said...

lol! That was so funny. I love the idea of things being so simple. Perhaps, the men I know could take a lesson from your students...

2/18/2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!