Monday, May 14, 2007

New Student Update

I lost the student who came to me during the middle of testing; she left Friday.

And guess what? I got a new student today. Uh huh. TODAY. One more Monday left and I get a new one. He's a great student, I was assured, but let me assure you that no one is a great student nine days before school is over. Because, really, I am trying to involve them in meaningful work, but they aren't cooperating. Would you?

My principal told me that the results for those who failed the Big Test would be available on Friday. Well, yippie dippie. No wonder I haven't been sleeping. We're having a big teacher party on Friday - margarita city, here I come. I hope LawyerBoy is coming, because he's going to be a-driving.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you have a tequila category.

Is the new student at least calmer because of not having friends yet? Or are there already friends?

5/14/2007 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!