Thursday, July 19, 2007

Teachergirl Back in Da House

Been up since 4AM so I could haul my sorry, tired behind to Dulles International Airport and wait for a flight to the deep South that didn't leave until 11AM. Luckily for me, that was my destination. I was flying with one of my teachermates who was making a connection to Salt Lake City. WTH? Dulles is one of the biggest airports in the country and someone couldn't get her a direct flight to Salt Lake? Am I missing something here?

I think I was one of the first ones home. I have already been asleep once - and get ready, I am going back in just a minute. Some of my California buddies are just getting in.

I had a great time. I worked my butt off, made some good friends and really learned something. I would do it again, but I'd take my own sheets and my ipod speakers. (I need some background noise and something soft to sleep on. )

LawyerBoy was at baggage claim - praise be!!!! He had parked the car and was waiting for me.

It is really lonely here without PrepGirl and BrownBear but that will all change tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

Welcome back, teach. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts.

7/19/2007 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!