Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lawyer Boy In Charge

LawyerBoy is in charge after I leave on Thursday.

That shouldn't give me pause - he has a college degree with a double major, a Master's Degree and a Law Degree. As he has often told me, that law degree allows him to do anything: diagnose disease, teach school, critique movies, and - take care of the children. (That law degree really gave him one hell of an ego, is what I think.)

That wouldn't be such an issue except they are both going to camp and they are leaving after I leave. That means lots of packing crazy crap like mess kits and lots of clothes and sleeping bags and who knows what the hell else.


So, I am washing clothes like a crazy woman and laying out stuff and lists and packing everything for them that I can. The rest is left up to them.

And being the control freak that I am, that is driving me crazy.

Yeah, that and the flying.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish him my best!!

7/12/2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!