Thursday, June 28, 2007


Thirteen Things about Why I'm Glad Summer School Is Finally Over!!!


1. Summer vacation officially starts for me today!
2. I started packing for the beach this afternoon.
3. My summer school paycheck hits the bank at midnight.
4. I can sleep as long as I want to until August.
5. I can think about next year if I want to.
6. I can stay up late and watch all the stupid TV I want to.
7. I can start my summer reading now.
8. I can nap whenever I want to now.
9. I can go to the pool in the morning if I want to.
10. I can stay on my computer for however long I want.
11. I don't have to make that drive to the summer school any more.
12. I can let LawyerBoy leave in the mornings while I am still in bed.
13. I can wear my pajamas all day long if I want.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

Blogger Teacha said...

My Thursday Thirteen is up . . .

http://teachinga2ndyear.blogspot.com/2007/06/thursday-thirteen-in-pictures.html

p.s. Your reasons are all the reasons i love summer break, too. Its a well deserved break for you.

6/29/2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger 100 Farmers said...

http://100farmers.blogspot.com/2007/06/thursdays-thirteen-driving-songs.html

6/29/2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger Sally Datria said...

I teach also...and I'm right there with ya' on all your reasons...we go back June 23rd though...wahhhhh!! I'm not ready yet!!

7/03/2007 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!