Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Does He Feel My Pain or What?

I grew up under this man's tutelage in high school and now he is pointing a finger at this summer reading pain I am experiencing. Excuse me. Pain my children are experiencing. PrepGirl is reading some crap about an idiot who died in Alaska after running away from home, and a book about going to the mall. BrownBear is reading some goofy book about an immigrant girl and a book about dumping illegal sewage in the Keys. Whatever. They're not happy and I'm not happy, either.

But, girls have got to do what girls have got to do. So, get busy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

The AP English high schoolers around here had to do THREE summer projects. And not three summer projects that they turn in when they go back to school, but three summer projects that they had to mail to or drop off at school DURING THE SUMMER.

And they also had books to read.

You can imagine - can you not - the joy with which I look forward to Primo hitting high school.

8/14/2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!