Saturday, July 28, 2007

See Ya, Shonda!

Haven't posted on the Grey's fiasco, but this is exactly why Thursday nights are going to change for me. I am done with the drama, both inside the series and out. I am tired of Meredith and her dark self, and I am tired of all the self righteous crap from Katherine Heigl and the rest of the cast, crew and writers. Was Isaiah right or Isaiah wrong? You know, that entirely depends on you. But after letting him jump through hoops and go into "rehab," to find out that they were done with him anyway? Puh-leeze!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I'm like you (huge shock). I was a big fan of that show, but Shonda lost me last year with the Dead Meredith story. I stuck in there, defiantly approving of the George and Izzie relationship because it was so desperate, I had to doff my wig. But, like you, I think if she was going to fire Isaiah, she should have done so straight away. This whole "I ended the story as I intended to end the story" is soooooo disingenuous as to insult her viewers.

Unlike you, however, I am weak, and I will tune in, at least for the first few episodes. I want to make sure that Derek realizes that Meredith is a kook, and not in a quirky, loveably adorable sort of way, but in a run, Derek, run sort of way.

7/28/2007 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!