Friday, August 31, 2007

Let The Game Begin

The BIG game is tonight. Remember, we're trouble with a capital T? The biggest football game is tonight and it is an away game. Of course, BrownBear and PrepGirl are going, as am I, LawyerBoy and half the city. This is THE big deal. I am about to leave right now for a 7:30 kickoff. Keep me in your thoughts. I love football, but I may have to take a book. I mean, really. What am I going to do for an hour and a half in the stands alone (trust me, those girls are going to desert me and LB will be late)? It is hotter than blazes. And with my luck, we'll get one of those pop up thunderstorms we've been having in the early evening. I need a bleacher buddy. Anybody willing to come sit with me?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

You know I would, girlfriend. If I'll go brave a lightning storm (that's right - LIGHTNING) by MYSELF, you know I'd go keep you company at the game of the week.

As it is, I'm here in Bailey Park (cutest little houses you ever did see), watching stuff from the DVR and contemplating making a serious dent in The Pro's cold beer supply.

8/31/2007 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!