Monday, June 09, 2008

I Know What Day It Is Now

It is the day I told the Princess no. And now she's pissed. We came home from the beach and she took off with her friends like a race horse. A high strung race horse.

Tonight, she wanted to go to the movies with a friend - granted a guy friend - but I have had enough. He lives all the way across town and here in the big city, that is far, far away. They decided to meet at a "central" location. Not central enough for me - and I was going to be driving.

Now, I have had to drive them all over creation today. Not to mention that she has already gone to the beach with her friends. Not to mention that she has been to the beach with her family. Not to mention that I spent $25 on about 5 gallons of gas. And so I just had to say no. For crying out loud.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Did you get the sigh and the eye roll? That was my perfected move when I was 15ish.
Yay for Crockpot rigatoni! I am making Crockpot enchiladas tomorrow but if this d%$M computer doesn't improve...pics will have to wait. :(

6/09/2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

It's so not fun being the bad guy. Especially the bad guy who has to pay for gas and deal with the princess after you say NO. I'm so glad I don't have girls at times like this. Boys in this household.

6/12/2008 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!