Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Teacher Workday Tuesday

Y'all got that copy of the Constitution yet?


Home from teacher workday after sitting in a stinky, hot gym listening to an overpaid central office suit tell me how wide the achievement gap is. Really. He basically told us that report cards and homework were irrelevant. Now get busy.


So, I'm home with General Hospital on the TV and I want to know if anyone knows why or how Laura Spencer got out of the looney bin and what she's doing with Luke.

Please. I thought she was in some kind of a trance. Now she's not.

You miss a few months and this is how you get repaid.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Sorry. Can't help you with your GH. Nor can I help with your achievement gap. Been there, done that.

11/07/2008 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!