Friday, September 12, 2008

Houston, I Must Apologize

Galveston, too. And Shreveport and St. Louis. Because this big pile of crap blowing your way must, in some way, be my fault.

Our dishwasher gave out Sunday. (Heaven help me, but that is another story for another day.) I cursed it out before going to big church. (Heaven help me, again.) Dishwasher fixer can't come until Thursday (?!?!), so we have been making due with paper products. (I'm not proud - the planet is going to have to wait for me to get back on board. I'm having to wash these bad boys by hand.)


LawyerBoy graciously volunteered to wait out the repairman on Thursday. (You know how they can't be here at a specific time? They can only promise you that they will make it between 1:00 and 5:00. Well, unless I bring the class on over here, I have to take half a day and get a sub. I don't think so.)


So, while LB is waiting for the repairman, he mows the lawn, trims the hedges, does the freaking laundry.


If you felt that tilting of the axis of the earth, well, it came from here. Sorry.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa B. said...

Love the inverse logic. While I was reading your post, I could hear my dishwasher humming along in the kitchen--hope you haven't put a hex on it! My Hubs actually washed and folded some laundry this weekend, too. Do you think there's something in the water? BTW, on a completely different subject, it's that time of week again--Silly Sunday Sweepstakes time. Come on over and play along!

9/14/2008 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!