Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sick Day

Y'all. I am no longer qualified to be that soccer mom I used to be. Today, I had a doctor's appointment, so I took the whole day off. After all, I had to go midtown to get to my doctor. That, in and of itself qualifies for a sick day. But the rest of my glorious sick day? Nails, massage and hair. And let me tell you. I am exhausted. Personally, I don't understand it. Perhaps it has something to do with me never being in a position of being relaxed. Today, I was caught so off guard, that my poor little body didn't know what to do. I am about to take a nap.

But at the doctor's office: she said, "You've lost weight! Tell me what you did." My crowning glory for the day. Or week. Maybe the entire rest of the year.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

However will you manage to calm down?

-J.

9/03/2008 3:52 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

I hate you.



(Okay, I don't HATE you. I'm just pea green with envy.)

9/03/2008 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!