Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL???


I would live blog the game, but I am always afraid to do anything when the Redskins and Cowboys are involved. I am a big jinx. I shall quietly watch. No boat rocking.

Now, on the homefront, we don't know what to do about Thanksgiving because Prep is still cheering football. The boys in blue won their first playoff game on Friday night; if they win this Friday night, they will have to play the day after Thanksgiving. That puts a huge cramp in my travel plans, especially since LB has to be in court ALL DAY the Tuesday before, Prep has to cheer a basketball game and BrownBear has swim team practice, too. WTH? Who schedules all this crap the Tuesday before Thanksgiving break? Once the bell rings, the day is over, right? It could be worse, however. I have a friend whose daughter is playing Varsity basketball and she has a game scheduled for Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve, people. Nobody cares about basketball on Christmas Eve.

(8:35 Touchdown - Redskins!!!)

Rock and roll, people. Only five more school days until I'm cut loose from this crew. Hallelujah.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

Uh, hello? You mean you get the WHOLE WEEK off?? I have to show up, bright eyed and bushy tailed (not to mention Ready to Teach) on Monday and Tuesday.

Go Skins.

As for CTG, I have no idea how to reach him. I am quite concerned. Have you found a way?

11/16/2008 9:03 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Stupid Cowboys.

Yes, the whole week, but we haven't had a day off since Labor Day. Freaking Labor Day. So, no hating.

And CTG, I can't figure out how to get invited to read, either.

11/18/2008 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!