Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Love Vacation Days

BrownBear asked me this morning if people were really stay at home moms. I guess those five years we spent together are kind of hazy but she told me that she remembered all the good times we had and how much fun it had been. I asked her what she thought I'd do once she went to school every day and she said I could cook and shop. Now, really, that sounds like loads, LOADS, of fun, but after a while, I assure you, I would either run out of money or die of boredom.

I was making the chocolate chip cookie dough before they left for school this morning and I told them that if I stayed home every day, this is what I'd do: make chocolate chip cookies and wait for West Wing to come on - two whole hours every morning!! Jed Bartlet is still President of the United States and leader of the free world. That is, I am afraid, what I'd do if I were a stay at home mom.

So, now, I am going to take a shower, watch snippets of West Wing, and hit the mall one more time (Ann Taylor Loft, 40% off??) before I make the dressing and mashed potatoes. I've already set the table for Thursday and my Christmas decorations are waiting in the wings. The three wise men are already on the way - they started the trip early, remember?

I love this time of year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!