Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy, Three Day Weekend

LawyerBoy and I have been enjoying some badly needed alone time. The girls are at the wedding of their youth group leader and won't be back until sometime tonight. We had planned on going up to the lake today and renting a ski boat, but it is so smoky, we chose not to. (The winds have shifted from those south Georgia fires and it really is awful.) I don't even think I am going to make it to the pool. It is cruddy out there right now, so I am going to replace our ice cream maker, buy the stuff to make some good old fashioned ice cream and call it a real holiday tomorrow. This afternoon, I am going to the spa for a their "signature massage." I'm just going to lay there and let someone rub this year away.

Happy Memorial Day, people. Don't forget to thank a serviceman. Or woman.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dewey said...

Happy three day weekend! So I'm assuming school is still in session for you for a while? We're done already but have to go back August 8th. It's an arrangement we made so that final exams would be before Christmas.

We get forest fires within smelling distance every summer, and I've already smelled one. It's scary sometimes, isn't it?

5/28/2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger raidergirl3 said...

Hi, I found you on the blogroll game thingy that dewey has? Funny blog, enjoyed reading. I have 8 classes left with my grade 12s, and don't finish going to school until the 29th of June. boo.
but yeah for peanut buster parfaits! and margaritas! and drunk teachers. (I read down to the bottom)

5/29/2007 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!